Motorola NNTN7392A IMPRES Battery Data Reader Kit with USB Cable
Provides IMPRES battery users the ability to access charging, reconditioning, and key usage data. By keeping batteries in peak condition, talk time and cycle life are optimized, reducing battery replacement.
Utilize the benefts of Motorola’s IMPRES technology by downloading key usage data from your IMPRES batteries. Installs quickly and easily. Simply attach the Reader to a PC via the USB port. No additional power is required.
Compatible with all IMPRES batteries
Get the status of your IMPRES battery:
- Present, Initial and Rated capacity provides a view of the battery’s ability to hold a charge
- Battery Manufactured Date and First Use
- Total Charge Cycles
- Total Recondition Cycles
- Total Estimated non-IMPRES Charge Cycles
- Recommendation box helps to quickly identify actions
- Histograms help identify the appropriate battery capacity
- Export the data easily to Excel®
Battery Reader Package (NNTN7392) includes IMPRES Battery Reader, USB cable, HT Professional Series, MOTOTRBO, APX adapter inserts, System Software CD
*PC not included
12 month warranty